Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Start! The bible for new believers (review)

Oh my it has been a very long time since I posted a review to this site! I'm hoping to change all of that permanantly as I plan to review new books and products on a regular basis! I hope you all will look forward to reviews on other things such as food and drink samples I recieve by mail!
Well let's get on with it!: The review for START! With commentary written by Greg Laurie!

Start! The Bible for believers is jam packed with easy to find information for new believers or for people who have been reading the bible for years and want to know more about God. The easy to follow arrow system makes learning more about the bible effortless. It's equipped with inspirational writing throughout that can be helpful during devotion, especially for those who don't wish to carry around a seperate devotional book.This an excellent bible and I would recommend it to youth groups, youth pastors, and children's pastors especially as the format is very compatable for those age groups while avoiding the "cheezyness" of a kids or teen bible. I challenge all who buy this to give it a try during daily devotional. I didn't want to put it down!

I have been given a free copy of this bible to review by the booksneeze program at Thomas Nelson publishing company. I have in no way been paid or recompensated for these statements as they are my own true opinion!
www.booksneeze.com

No comments: