Friday, July 2, 2010

An attempt to get this up and going again!

Hey all the blogger fans out there! I logged on and realized it's been a LOOONG time since I posted anything on here. So much has been happening with our family.
I had our first baby Abigail Nichole in December of 08. She is quite the character and we love her very much!


















Ryan and I had our third anniversary on June 16th. Hard to believe it's been three years. I'm so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man. He works so hard for me and our family!


My brother Tim (the youngest Marine) met a girl in Seattle and they married August of last year. His wife Tina just had their first baby Faith Alicia. They are now stationed in CA.




















My oldest Marine brother Joe met a girl online from near the Quad Cities. They moved to Seattle for about 8 months and are now stationed in North Carolina. His wife Krista just had their first baby Kacie Jane. Joe deployed overseas just 2 days before she was born. We are sad he couldn't be there but happy Kacie is healthy.



















Ryan and I have moved back to Decatur and have been there for right around 2 years now. We are currently in the process of moving yet again. Most likely out of the Decatur area.
Lots more to come but for now I must say goodbye and get my little munchkin to bed its half hour past her bedtime!

No comments: